Business Communication Professional
The Business Communication course ensures students have the skills to meet these challenges from their first day on the job. Students will learn the fundamental strategies behind effective business communication alongside potential barriers that may inhibit these efforts. Students will be introduced to technology that will facilitate their communication efforts, gain insight into effective oral presentations as well as visual aids that can help in these efforts. For those students looking at a career in sales or any client-facing position, the business communication course is a must, but it’s also a great tool for anyone getting started in an office environment to have a mastery of these skills.
Business Communication course modules:
• Elements of effective business communication
• Barriers that can create ineffective communication
• Ethical issues related to communication
• How technology has impacted business communications
• The importance of intercultural communication in the business setting
• The English language in business communications
• Effective business messages
• Effective visual aids for a business proposal
• Oral presentations
• Resumes, application letters, and follow-up messages
There are no specific prerequisites for this program. Students will need access to both a computer and the internet. Students should have basic keyboarding and computer skills, and be comfortable navigating the internet.
This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
This program does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
- Certification included
- Training Plan URL